Eram and Bocage find the right fit: OneStock’s Order Management System
OneStock has reaffirmed its expertise in helping retailers and will strengthen its know-how in the footwear and clothing sector by supporting the brands Bocage and Eram, part of the Eram Group, in the deployment of their omnichannel strategies.
The Eram Group is one of the major French footwear and clothing groups, with 6000 employees across ten brands (Eram, Bocage, Texto, TBS, Mellow Yellow, Gémo, Faguo, Parade, Montlimart and Dresco). With over 1100 stores and ten e-commerce websites, the Eram Group cares about offering the best puchasing journey to its customers. Two brands from the group, Eram and Bocage, have selected OneStock’s Order Management System (OMS) to bring to fruition their omnichannel strategy.
OneStock’s agile Order Management System (OMS) selected by Eram and Bocage
With 194 and 130 stores respectively, Eram and Bocage offer a large range of products on their websites. However, the brands are both suffering from the same problem of product unavailability:
- Online unavailability which could have been fulfilled from in-store stock
- In-store unavailability which could have been fulfilled using stock from another store or from the DC warehouse.
Eram and Bocage therefore had the same need to:
- Limit product unavailability both on their websites and in store
- Extend the in-store offer (Endless Aisles)
- Decrease the amount of stock left at the end of a season.
We launched a tendering process, our priority being to always meet our customers’ expectations by responding positively to their needs or desires. After a consultation process, we were convinced by the robustness of the tool offered by OneStock as well as their client references. Following our initial discussions, the maturity of the project teams, their technical expertise, as well as the software provider/ integration aspect convinced us!”.
François Aspe - Head of digital, Eram Group
Ship from Store and Click & Collect, two highly profitable scenarios
To respond to their stock issues, the brands selected OneStock’s order orchestration solution in order to benefit from a unified vision of their stock and they also decided to deploy the following omnichannel scenarios:
- Ship from Store: which considerably reduces the product unavailability rate by allowing a store to dispatch items that are unavailable on the website or in another store, thus turning stores into mini warehouses.
- Unified Click & Collect: which allows the brand to improve its existing processes, in particular by gaining the ability to organize in-store collection in only two hours, an important part of Click and Collect orders.
In order to ensure optimal deployment OneStock has been connected to the brands’ existing IT systems: Magento (e-commerce platform), United Retail (ERP), Winstore (checkout) and an internal WMS.
OneStock will allow Eram and Bocage to decrease their unavailability rates and thus improve the customer experience with their brand.