Qui sommes-nous ?
We are a fast growing, customer-focused OMS SaaS Retail Tech company with > 60 clients. Our innovative software suite allows omnichannel brands & distributors to unify their stock (stores, warehouses, suppliers…), provide an accurate real-time delivery promise, and fulfil orders from every stock point. Following on from a significant investment from the European Private Equity firm Silverfleet, OneStock is looking to further accelerate its growth.
In order to support our expansion into new European countries and new verticals, we are looking for a Head of Customer Success.
Le poste ou les missions
Our internal delivery business unit (DS: Delivery, Support & Customer Success Management) carries out project delivery through our delivery/system integration team and supervising deliveries done by our external implementation partners (3rd party system integrators).
Reporting into our COO, the main purpose of the Head of Customer Success position is to develop & lead a high-performing extended delivery and support team at OneStock (build+run):
- a team of Project Directors, Project Managers and Delivery Engineers to deliver all OMS implementation projects to clients on time and within budget (the BUILD)
- a team of Project managers, support specialists and developers in charge of the customer support operations (the RUN)
- and a team of Customer Success Managers in charge of Client Relationships (the RUN)
- Build, enable and mentor a high performing team that understands the big picture and the WHY, contributes ideas, and takes a strategic approach to delivering projects for our clients
- Demonstrate a ‘customer champion’ mindset, prioritise the customer experience and balance customer needs with commercial sense
- Manage your team members through all parts of the employee lifecycle including the end-to-end recruitment process
- Motivate and inspire your team members to further progress their skills, efficiencies, and stay up-to-date with latest industry/technology trends
- Be responsible for what the team is working on and ensure everything is being carried out as efficiently as possible, whilst mitigating risks
- Ensure business unit operational activities are on track, while continuously improving process efficiencies
- Hold a position on the company leadership leam, contributing to the overall growth and success of OneStock
- Supervise both internal project deliveries as well as deliveries carried out by partner system integrators
Delivery Work Excellence:
- Lead the team to deliver projects on time, and on budget for our client portfolio
- Complete responsibility for the successful delivery of project deliveries
- Complete responsibility for the process, documentation, execution, and quality assurance of the business unit’s work
- Manage and track progress of set budgets and revenue targets
- Maintain close collaboration with sales, customer success and accounting teams; design and implement efficient cross-department processes (e.g. customer invoicing from contract signature through build, run and hypercare)
- Accountability and management of resources forecasts and capacity planning
- Create, implement and champion best in class project methodologies and processes
- Create and manage detailed documentation, briefs, requirements and communications notes for your client portfolio
- Deliver exceptional client satisfaction, as measured through client feedback
- Conduct comprehensive discovery sessions with new clients to establish objectives and measures of success. Taking the time to properly understand needs vs wants
- Detailed analysis of data to continually optimise and improve project deliveries
- Oversee all reporting for clients, ensuring the report process and format is relevant, timely, efficient and valuable for clients