Order Management System:
Orchestrator, optimiser & experience enhancer
Think of the OMS as your business orchestrator: managing the complexities, decisions, communication and tracking involved in every existing and potential order; optimising every interaction between customers (through any sales channel), stock (across any location), fulfilment teams (in stores or distribution centres) and carriers (for any delivery method); and, all the while, making your customer journey more rich and rewarding.
OneStock’s Order Management System: Functional architecture in a nutshell
OneStock’s Order Management System is a pure SaaS suite based on one core product: our Order Management Centre. This is your window into the internal operations of our OMS, supporting the entire order lifecycle, with a number of optional products and modules that enable omnichannel experiences.
Our Order Management Centre centralises all core functionalities, including:
Stock unification • Order orchestration • Workflow configuration • Customer service • Returns management • Business reporting
Three other products can complement the Order Management Centre:
For real-time estimation of the delivery date, before purchase.
For advanced analytics and insights..
For omnichannel order management by store associates. The Store App enables a multitude of modules that break down silos between your brick & mortar stores and digital sales channels.
Main capabilities of OneStock’s Order Management System
Accurate, real-time information about the availability and location of stock across your network, including future stock that is in transit or on order.
Understand what’s working and what’s not, so you can take advantage of opportunities for sales growth, and improve order processing for increased operational efficiency and better customer experiences.
A full range of return options to meet all customer needs, regardless of the sales channel used to place the order.
Consistent shopping experiences for online and in-store customers, including reliable delivery promises, omnichannel fulfilment and return options, and centralised customer support.
Highly customisable orchestration rules and machine learning algorithms ensure your order fulfilment processes are effectively optimised to fit customer specificities and business strategies.
Leverage your network of physical retail stores to fulfil omnichannel customer orders faster.
Explore our omnichannel solutions
Why choose OneStock Order Management System?
Find out more about OMS
What is an Order Management System?
How does an Order Management System work?
What is inventory visibility and why is it important?
What is order orchestration and why is it important?
What digital solutions can be implemented with an Order Management System?
● Ship from Store: Source and fulfil online orders from stock in stores
● Order in Store: Place customer orders to be fulfilled by other stores or warehouses
● Delivery Promise: Dynamically display accurate, reliable fulfilment times and costs pre-purchase
● Unified Click and Collect: Purchase a product online and pick it up in-store
● Reserve and Collect: Reserve a product online and try it in-store before checking out
● In-store appointments: Book a specific time slot for an in-store personal shopping appointment online
● Mobile POS: Check out anywhere in store via a mobile or tablet device
● In-Store Returns: Return a product purchased online to a store
Is an Order Management System only relevant for retail and e-commerce?
What are the key benefits of an Order Management System?
● Accelerated sales growth through improved product availability and fulfilment services
● Increased profitability and rapid ROI due to optimised order processes
● Faster fulfilment with higher accuracy and lower costs
● Enhanced omnichannel services for a competitive customer experience
● Higher employee engagement for improved job satisfaction & retention
● Better sell-through minimising discounting and residual stock
● Reduced waste and carbon emissions throughout the supply chain