Order Management Systems: selling more and selling better
Pick up In-store – Reserve Online
Try In-store – Buy Online
Return to the Store – Buy In-store
Return to a Mailbox
Optimise your costs
Warehouse to warehouse,
warehouse to store operations and
Last mile delivery
An Order Management System (OMS) is the benchmark tool for omnichannel order management
Order Management Systems
Unified stock and order orchestration
An OMS centralises and optimises the management of customer orders – from order taking right through to receipt and collection. To do this, the Order Management System relies on two fundamental technologies:
The OMS then consolidates this stock and displays it on your various sales channels: website, marketplaces, in-store orders, etc.
This gives you greater flexibility in terms of stock and order management, and communication with consumers is also simplified.
In this way, you can optimise your logistics flows according to your own criteria: profitability, delivery speed, CO2 impact etc.
Omnichannel solutions integrated with Order Management Systems
It’s a simple fact: your customers want to be able to buy anywhere and have it delivered straight to them. The first mission of an OMS is to provide you with a unified view of all stock points. OneStock enables you to quickly deploy omnichannel solutions to provide a seamless customer journey. Two of our flagship solutions are:
Ship from Store
Order in Store
Unified Click and Collect
Why choose OneStock Order Management Systems?
Find out more about OMS
What is an Order Management System?
How does an Order Management System work?
What is stock unification and why is it important?
The unification of stock has several direct benefits:
● An exhaustive and reliable view of all available stock across the entire network
● A clear reduction in the unavailability rate
● Increased customer satisfaction
What is order orchestration and why is it important?
Order orchestration has several direct benefits:
● An increase in turnover
● Better management of customer orders
● The possibility of maximising the benefits associated with various digital services (Ship from Store, Order in Store, etc.)
What are the main stages of an order covered by an Order Management System?
1. Consolidation and real-time updating of unified stock
2. Taking the customer order into account
3. Orchestration of the customer order
4. Payment and confirmation of the customer order
5. Dispatch of the order from the stock point
6. Returns management
What digital solutions can be implemented with an Order Management System?
– Save sales by combating product unavailability: Order in Store, Ship from Store, Future Stock
– Improve and enrich online customer journeys: Click & Collect, Delivery Promise, Returns Management, In-store Appointments
– Improve and enrich in-store customer journeys: Mobile POS, Order in Store, In-Store Returns
– Increase the efficiency of logistics operations: Scalable Store Fulfillment
Is an Order Management System only relevant to retail and B2C?
OneStock is already helping industry and B2B players manage their logistics issues.
What are the benefits associated with an Order Management System?
● Faster stock clearance across the entire network of stock points
● Increased sales and margins
● Improved customer satisfaction
● An average 25% increase in web sales
● ROI achieved in only 4 months
Why should I choose OneStock over another Order Management System?
To find out more, please visit our dedicated page or see our OMS in action by requesting a demo.